No – all inserts and insoles in your own shoes must be removed first before inserting your new orthotics
Do not immerse in water, wipe with a clean damp cloth.
Should your orthotics
get wet, take them out of the footwear and allow them to dry naturally, do not
place near or on radiators.
For the longlife of your orthotics please read the following guidelines:
- Wear your new orthotics with new well fitting shoes.
Old shoes or badly repaired shoes cannot support your orthotics.
- Wear you new orthotics for a few hours each day for the first week.
- Week 2, wear your orthotics over longer periods of the day.
- Week 3, you should now be able to wear the orthotics full time.
- Some people experience discomfort which eases over time. Remember:
Discomfort is allowed, however, persistent discomfort or pain is not.
If this is the case – please contact us to organise a review appointment.